Since it was festive season and holiday times, I got an opportunity to indulge myself in bit of travelling and other fun activities.
Here are my weekly small pleasures #1
1. Went to Melbourne with my family (hubby and two kids) for holidays. We spent 4 days there and had a great time meeting friends, eating good food and visiting beautiful places.
2. Went on a long road trip (of that length) for the first time. We chose to drive from Sydney to Melbourne which is approximately 870 km. Even though it was supposed to be just 8 hours drive, it took us 11 hours of pleasant driving with few survival breaks in between.
3. Went for a swim with my family and friends to kill the scorching heat in Sydney.
4. Went shopping to grab some New Year sale. Got some stuffs for kids, hubby and myself as a New Year gift. This was the best part of the holiday.
5. Hubby and I went to watch a Bollywood movie in the cinema (after more than a year), while my cousin babysit my three years old. The movie was completely entertaining and insightful. Hence worth a watch.
The Idea originated from
I came across this blog event ( Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event) a while ago. I found it quite interesting and have been thinking of sharing my weekly small pleasures too, which I have not been able to start due to one or the other reason. As we enter the brand new week of the brand new year, I think this is the perfect time to begin this journey.
This blog event is simply about remembering and sharing those small things that made you happy during the week; things that made you smile, made you laugh, made you do a happy dance, made your heart silently smile, or they even made you cry for joy.
Know more about this blog event here Weekly Small Pleasures – Blog Event